When beginning your German roach program,sanitation is one of the first things to consider. Here is a list of things to do.
- All kitchen appliances should be maintained in condition so that it is food free and grease free.
- No dirty dishes left out overnight.
- Make sure no food is left in sink strainers.
- Run the garbage disposal frequently.
- No food left out overnight.
- Keep trash dumpsters clean
- Sweeping or vacuuming any food particles or crumbs
- Clean any crumbs or food particles in kitchen cabinets
- Use what the professionals use, Advion Bait Gel and arens.